Monday, April 13, 2009

Where do you buy your children's shoes, which are best?

go to http://www.thechildrensplace.com they have really cute kids clothes for all ages(infants to 12 yrs. old) thats wer my mom gets all my brother and sisters clothes!! hopei helped =]

Where do you buy your children%26#039;s shoes, which are best?
kids footlocker (always have something on sale and nice looking shoes).........i have a 5 yr old son so he%26#039;s really into the Jordans and Vans. i can always find them there :-)
Reply:hi there..





depending on the age of your child/children..the best places I have found to buy shoes (so far) is Famous Footwear and Shoe Sensation, now I am not sure if you have a Shoe Sensation where you are located, but both have name brand shoes there to chose from...Also, I just recently purchased a good pair of shoes for my son (he is 13) at the Sears Grand store...they are Reeboks..but for other brands such as Vans or DC or Baby Phat you can get those at the other stores I listed...Good Luck! =)



discount makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment